Our Secret to Clearer, Brighter, and Fresher Skin this Spring
Spring clean your complexion at Hunstad/Kortesis/Bharti. Our CO2 laser can freshen, brighten, and improve your skin, often with a single treatment. Why should your linen closet get all the attention this spring? Come see us and discover a beautiful complexion that shines all year long.
The CO2 Laser- Our Secret for Beautiful Skin
What’s the secret to beautiful skin? Protecting your skin from the sun is a good place to start, but what can you do about the damage that’s already been done? Rejuvenate and revitalize your skin with a CO2 laser treatment. At H/K/B we use the CORE Fractional CO2 Resurfacing System, a revolutionary CO2 laser that provides rejuvenation in a single treatment. Best of all, we only need 30 minutes to treat the entire face and don’t need general anesthesia, often required with older CO2 laser technologies. Come try our favorite CO2 laser treatment and discover our secret to beautiful, healthy looking skin.
CO2 Laser- Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have questions about our CO2 laser treatments? Call us to schedule a consultation and get personalized advice. We can help you decide if a CO2 laser treatment is the best fit for you or if another treatment would be more beneficial for your skincare goals. While you wait for your consultation, keep reading for answers to common questions about the CO2 laser.
- I’ve Heard that General Anesthesia Is Needed for a CO2 Laser Treatment. Is That True? – Years ago, general anesthesia and an operating room was required for CO2 laser treatments. These treatments were effective, but they were also dangerous, time consuming, and painful. Luckily, new technologies have made the CO2 laser more accessible to men and women. The CORE Fractional CO2 Resurfacing System that we use does not need general anesthesia. We use a topical anesthetic, and a sedative if needed, to minimize your discomfort throughout the treatment. Start to finish, the laser only needs about 30 minutes. Modern CO2 laser treatments are safer, more comfortable, and more effective than their predecessors.
- What Skin Concerns Does the CO2 Laser Address? – The CO2 laser addresses many common skin concerns including skin tone and texture, sun damage, age spots, pigmentation irregularities, fine lines and wrinkles, and acne/surgical scars. We can treat superficial and deep skin layers simultaneously to address your biggest skin concerns with a single treatment.
- Is the CO2 Laser Right for Me? – Do you want to improve the appearance and quality of your skin? For many of our patients, the CORE laser is an excellent pick. This treatment is versatile and effective, providing results after a single treatment. What’s your biggest skin concern? Odds are, our CO2 laser can help to treat it. Come in and we’ll recommend the best treatments to achieve your aesthetic goals.
- What Should I Expect from a CO2 Laser Treatment? – Knowing what to expect from treatment can help you prepare. We’ll apply a topical anesthetic before your treatment begins. This reduces discomfort and helps make the treatment more tolerable. For more aggressive treatments, we may recommend a subcutaneous anesthetic, oral pain relievers, and/or a sedative. During the treatment you’ll wear special goggles to protect your eyes. The laser will be passed over the skin, targeting specific areas of concern. You should expect moderate discomfort when the laser is in use, but since the treatment is short and topical pain relief is used, most patients find it tolerable.
- How Long Do Results Last After a CO2 Laser Treatment? – Results are long lasting after a CO2 laser treatment. We find that results rival those we can achieve through surgical enhancement. Your health, age, and skin care will impact the longevity of your results. Some patients come in for a yearly treatment to maintain and improve their skin.
- How Many Treatments Will I Need? – Most patients see the difference they want after a single treatment. Results appear gradually in the days following your procedure.
- What’s Recovery Like After the CO2 Laser? – After your treatment your skin will feel tender and sore, similar to a sunburn. This lasts for several hours. Skin will peel and exfoliate for 7-10 days after treatment. You can manage any discomfort with over-the-counter pain relievers. Many patients choose to take a few days off from work while they recover from this minimally invasive treatment.
Gorgeous, glowing skin is achievable, and it is easier than you may think. With one 30-minute CO2 laser treatment at H/K/B, you can smooth wrinkles, brighten your complexion, and improve your skin. Now that you know our secret to better skin, call our offices and book your treatment this spring. The secrets out!