We know that entering a plastic surgeon’s office can be nerve-wracking, so everything we do is geared toward putting you at ease. From the moment you call us to the moment you walk into our offices to the end of your post-procedure healing process, we want you to feel like family and be 100% confident that you have chosen the most skilled physicians and clinical experts to take care of you.
You will be greeted by our friendly staff, as well as a serene waterfall and ethereal high wood beam ceilings at the entrance to our surgical facility. Our 26-acre lush, wooded campus is the perfect sanctuary to feel relaxed before, during, and after your surgery.
This page will take you step by step through the process of working with us to look your absolute best. Remember: If there is anything you need, all you have to do is ask.
During your consultation, we will take plenty of time to answer all of your questions and give you a full understanding of what you can expect before, during, and after the procedure you have chosen. For face, breast, and chest surgeries, we can provide Vectra 3D Imaging to show you exactly how you will look after your procedure.
There will be no surprises about your surgical plan! We will patiently provide you with everything you need to know about your surgery. We want you to leave your consultation feeling excited that you will look more attractive very soon.
Request a consultation now.
Out of Town Consultations
If you are visiting us from out of town, you can choose a “virtual” consultation via phone or online video conference. If you are traveling to us, be sure to take advantage of our Out of Town Concierge Service.
Request a consultation now.
We’re in the business of turning back the hands of time – and with that sometimes you may experience a longer than usual wait to see the physician.
We place a high priority on ensuring you have the undivided attention and care from our board-certified surgeons during your consultation, but sometimes that means a little wait. We apologize if you have to wait, but want to guarantee that every patient gets the focused attention they need to ensure transformative results.
The days of sitting in the doctor’s office and filling out pages of forms are over. Avoid the extra wait time, and instead complete all patient forms before your appointment from the comfort of your home computer using the free, innovative TouchMD online service. After your consultation, you will receive an email from us with a link to a private and secure portal for uploading your information.
You can upload photographs and measurements on TouchMD, and you can even read more about your surgery and see visual tools that will help you better understand the procedure. Learn more about the TouchMD service and access patient forms.
Our office offers two different loyalty programs for injectables and fillers based on your preference. Please ask our staff about the programs and the savings you can redeem by enrolling in the programs for free.
Sign up today and receive an instant $20 reward! Turn your treatments into valuable rewards. Aspire Galderma Rewards gives you simple ways to earn exclusive rewards and treatment savings throughout your aesthetic journey. Click here to sign up!
Reward yourself brilliantly. Sign up to receive savings and rewards on Brilliant Distinctions portfolio of treatments and products. Earn points for savings on select treatments and sign up for exclusive offers. Click here to sign up!
Our fully accredited surgical facility located just 15 minutes north of Charlotte, NC has its own parking lot, so parking is never an issue at HK.
After Your Surgery
As you recover, we will be with you every step of the way. Follow-up appointments will be made so that we can monitor your progress after your surgery or non-surgical treatment. We want to make sure you are healing properly and that you are happy with the results.
Most of our patients are able to return to normal activities within 7-14 days. Our goal is to use advanced techniques that shorten your recovery period as much as possible and also minimize scars.
If you experience pain after your surgery, we are happy to provide you with a pain medication prescription if over-the-counter medications are insufficient. In some cases, we will provide you with products to reduce scarring and inflammation.
You will be given full after-care instructions after your procedure so that you never have to guess if what you are experiencing is normal. We are always here to answer any questions you have. Remember that you are part of our family, so never hesitate to call on us.
We welcome all feedback on our services and physicians. See our testimonials and video library to find out what our patients say about HK.
Be sure to check our Before and After Photo Gallery for real results of our procedures.
Please see our patient privacy rights.
At HK, there are never any hidden costs. During your consultation, we will advise you of the exact fee for your desired procedures. If financing is necessary for you, we will be happy to assist you in completing an application with one of three convenient financing firms that we recommend to consolidate and manage your cosmetic surgery expenses. Not all practices offer financing options for patients, so at HK we are proud to be able to offer this for our patients.
- CareCredit offers longer payment options with a reduced, fixed interest rate for patients with higher treatment fees who would prefer more time to pay with convenient monthly installments. The fixed monthly payment amount is based on repayment over a 6, 24, and 36 month period. Some options with no interest. Purchases of $1,000 or more are eligible for a 24, 36 or 48-month offer and purchases of $2,500 or more are eligible for a 60-month offer.
- Prosper is a market leader in peer-to-peer lending, a popular alternative to traditional loans and investing options. Convenient monthly installments available with a range of repayment terms.
- LightStream is an online consumer lending division of SunTrust Bank. With their innovative lending products and proprietary technology, consumers with strong credit profiles can receive highly competitive, fixed rate financing via an easy, fast and entirely paperless loan process. From the convenience and comfort of their computer or mobile device, customers can apply, be approved, sign their loan agreement and receive their funds, as soon as the same day of their application.
Currently, our practice does not have any partnerships with insurance companies.
Sign up for our email list, and never miss an event, special discount, or beauty advice alert. Don’t worry: We will never share your email address with anyone else.
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- North Carolina Medical Board
- American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- AAAASF – The American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Services Facilities
- Castle Connolly
- ICAPS – The International Consortium of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons
- ISAPS – The International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- HIPAA Certification
- Better Business Bureau of North Carolina – HK
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support Certification
Contact us today with any questions or to request a consultation.
We welcome all feedback on our services and physicians.
Call Us Today!
Take the first step toward improving the way you look and feel. Contact our office
to schedule a consultation with one of our board-certified plastic surgeons today.