No Need to Be Bikini Shy with CoolSculpting
Confidently bare more this summer and wear what you want. If you’re hiding your body under a one-piece swimsuit or coverup, get the confidence to show off your figure with CoolSculpting. We can freeze away unwanted fat with this innovative technology, no surgery needed. Discover new wardrobe possibilities this summer with CoolSculpting.
What Is CoolSculpting?
Using a revolutionary process called cryolipolisis, CoolSculpting treats unwanted fat cells with intense cold. This triggers a natural cell removal reaction. The non-invasive applicator creates precisely controlled cooling that specifically targets fat cells, leaving the surrounding cells intact and unharmed. Results appear over time, taking about 2-4 months, as the body naturally eliminates affected fat cells. CoolSculpting is a revolutionary body contouring treatment, not a weight loss alternative.
10 Reasons to Try CoolSculpting This Summer
Are you thinking about CoolSculpting to improve your summer body? Patients love using this treatment to achieve a confident and beautiful summer body. Discover some of our favorite reasons to try the procedure below.
- No Downtime– CoolSculpting treats fat without making you miss out on the fun. Return to work and normal routines immediately if desired. We know you’re busy and we are excited to offer a fat-fighting treatment that doesn’t require downtime.
- Minimal Discomfort – Patients have described the CoolSculpting process as painless. You’ll feel some intense cold to start, but the area will quickly become numb. Most patients experience minimal to no discomfort and pain.
- Effective Results – The procedure can reduce the fat layer by 20-40%. The average fat loss is about 20% in the treated area. If you love your results and want more, we can treat each area a second time.
- Targeted Fat Removal – When you diet and exercise, you lose fat across the entire body. CoolSculpting allows us to focus on a specific trouble spot. By spot reducing fat, we can shape your body and achieve your ideal curves. CoolSculpting isn’t for weight loss and works best on patients that are close to their ideal weight.
- Non-Invasive – No incisions and no needles! Since CoolSculpting is non-invasive, you won’t have to worry about scars or recovery periods either. Look great without surgery!
- Gradual Results – CoolSculpting results develop over time. You’ll start to see changes about three weeks after your treatment with continued improvement for 2-4 months. Since CoolSculpting results appear gradually, like natural weight loss, no one will know you’ve had a cosmetic treatment unless you choose to tell them.
- Performed in Our Offices – CoolSculpting is performed in a treatment room in our offices. During your treatment, we encourage you to relax. Read a book, take a nap, or listen to music.
- Long Lasting Results – CoolSculpting permanently destroys fat cells. If you maintain your weight and avoid significant weight fluctuations, results should remain indefinitely.
- Results by Summer – Come in for CoolSculpting now and enjoy results by summer. You’ll start to see changes in about three weeks. There’s still time to get your bikini body!
- Only One Treatment Requires – CoolSculpting only requires a single treatment to see results. We can perform a second procedure later if needed. Most patients achieve good results after their very first treatment.
- Your Best Body – We want our patients to feel confident and comfortable with their bodies. If you’re avoiding a bikini due to a stubborn belly bulge or other excess fat, see us. CoolSculpting can help you achieve a better body.
Why Do I Need CoolSculpting? Won’t Diet and Exercise Work?
CoolSculpting isn’t a replacement for a good diet and exercise. We still want our patients to practice these habits for strong, healthy bodies. CoolSculpting is a fat-loss tool that complements what you’re already doing. Diet and exercise shrink fat cells across the entire body with no ability to focus your fat loss. CoolSculpting is precise. If you’re struggling with love handles, we can perform CoolSculpting on the flanks to shrink the waist. If you want to target your muffin top, we can perform the treatment in the abdominal area. Diet and exercise help you lose weight from head to toe, but CoolSculpting focuses fat loss in specific areas. Use diet, exercise, and CoolSculpting together to achieve your ideal physique.
Before your CoolSculpting treatment, we recommend getting close to your goal weight, if needed. Ideally, patients should be within 10-15 pounds of their ideal. CoolSculpting isn’t a weight loss procedure and is designed to help you lose fat pockets, not pounds.
Bring your best body out of hiding. If you’re feeling bikini shy due to unwanted fat, ask us about CoolSculpting. We can help you lose stubborn fat and achieve your ideal curves. Call us to learn more or to schedule your CoolSculpting consultation at H/K/B.