How Many CoolSculpting Treatments Will You Need?
Love handles and muffin tops can make body confidence and bikini shopping difficult. If your summer body needs a little help before swimsuit season, ask H/K/B about CoolSculpting. This popular treatment uses intense cold to destroy and remove unwanted fat cells. No incisions needed. Let’s get your summer body back on track!
See Results in Just One Treatment
Summer is practically here, but it isn’t too late to work on your summer body. CoolSculpting offers effective fat reduction in just one treatment. See your results in as few as three weeks. To help you understand the fat-fighting power of CoolSculpting, learn how this treatment works below:
- Cryolipolisis – The science behind CoolSculpting was discovered by Harvard researchers who observed that some children developed dimples after eating popsicles. They realized that the cold from the icy treat was freezing fat cells and eliminating fat pockets. Cryolipolisis was born, and researchers began looking for ways to turn this science into a beneficial treatment. CoolSculpting is the result of years of research and testing to understand this discovery.
- Freezes Fat, Not Other Tissues – CoolSculpting targets and eliminates unwanted fat using precise cooling delivered with specially designed pads. Treated fat cells are crystallized, or frozen, using the CoolSculpting device. The surrounding tissues are undamaged by the cold. Once frozen, fat cells die and are naturally removed by the body.
- Only Affects Treated Cells – Diet and exercise produce whole-body fat reduction, but CoolSculpting works differently. This treatment allows us to focus our fat-fighting efforts on your specific trouble spots. It works well on isolated fat pockets. Try CoolSculpting on your love handles, muffin top, saddlebags, double chin, and other pockets of stubborn fat. You’ll see no changes in your appearance in untreated areas, but dramatic results in the areas we do treat.
- Effective – CoolSculpting produces dramatic results. Fat is reduced by approximately 20-40% in the treated area.
- Results Mature Over Time – Fat cells will be frozen during your treatment, but it takes time for the body to process and remove these cells using natural metabolic processes. Most patients start to see results after about three weeks. You’ll see a dramatic improvement in two months and continued improvement for up to four months as the body continues to flush out damaged fat cells. Patients love that results appear over a few weeks, much like natural weight loss.
One treatment is all you need for dramatic CoolSculpting results. Some patients opt for a second treatment to increase results, but this isn’t always necessary. Most patients are delighted after just one treatment.
CoolSculpting Fast Facts
Are you considering CoolSculpting to enhance your summer body? Call us and learn more or keep reading to discover some of our favorite facts about the procedure.
- No Downtime – Come in for treatment and return to life immediately. No downtime is needed. Patients love that they can lose fat without missing work.
- Minimal Discomfort– CoolSculpting is practically painless. Many patients report feeling intense cold as the treatment begins. This fades as the skin quickly numbs. The rest of the treatment is pain-free for most patients. Some even nap during their procedure.
- Effective Results – CoolSculpting works. Most patients see a fat loss of about 20% in the treated area.
- Long Lasting – CoolSculpting permanently reduces fat in targeted areas. With proper weight maintenance, you should enjoy lasting results.
- Non-Invasive – No cuts, no incisions, and no scars. CoolSculpting is non-invasive and non-surgical.
- Safe – CoolSculpting has an excellent safety record. In the U.S. it is FDA-cleared to treat visible fat bulges in many areas including the thighs, abdomen and flanks, back, and upper arm.
Am I a Good Candidate for CoolSculpting?
If CoolSculpting sounds like a dream come true for your summer body, call us and learn more. We can help you decide if you’re a good candidate for treatment. Ideal patients:
- Are Close to Their Target Weight – CoolSculpting works best when you’re within 10-15 pounds of your target weight.
- Have Isolated Fat Pockets- If you have fat across the entire body, choose diet and exercise or another weight loss method. CoolSculpting isn’t designed to treat fat from head to toe. We recommend this treatment for patients struggling with isolated fat pockets. CoolSculpting will help shape up your trouble spots.
- Committed to Maintenance – CoolSculpting doesn’t require any special pills, creams, or exercise regimens to maintain your results. If you want your results to last, simply focus on maintaining your weight. Eat right, exercise often, and avoid weight fluctuations to enjoy your results for years to come. Many of our patients find that CoolSculpting is very motivating. It may jump start a healthier, more active lifestyle.
If you think you may be a good candidate contact us to get all the details. With just one treatment you can ditch the love handles and enjoy a better bikini body. Call today and learn more.