Below you will find current employment opportunities at HKB. Please submit your resume for consideration. We look forward to hearing from you!
PA / NP
Essential Job Functions:
- Assesses patient health by interviewing patients; performing physical examinations; obtaining, updating, and studying medical histories.
- Accurately documents all patient care service encounters in the EMR and Nextech.
- Perform laser treatments, fillers, and other treatments as delineated by physician with appropriate training/supervision.
- Determines abnormal conditions by administering or ordering diagnostic tests and interpreting test results.
- Actively acquire new clients to practice by use of social media, heading up promotions and events, developing relationships with retail and professional resources, networking; cross sell surgical and nonsurgical procedures, upsell procedures, product sales, and meet goals.
- Performs therapeutic procedures by administering injections and immunizations; suturing; managing wounds and infections.
- Provides continuity of care by developing and implementing patient management plans.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal and professional requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating future legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Leads by example to demonstrate expectations from other team members.
- Warm, upbeat, confident, organized, efficient, problem solver, forward thinking, ability to multitask, take direction, understands chain of command, goal oriented, accountable
- 3+ years experience as PA/NP with plastic surgery experience.
- Graduate of an accredited program and current certification.
- Possess a wide-range of surgical and cosmetic procedural knowledge, medical treatment, and pathology knowledge.
- Possess knowledge of lasers and aesthetic procedures.
- Excellent customer service, communications skills and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with physicians, anticipating their needs in regard to patient treatment.
Job Status: FULL TIME
Job Location: Huntersville and South Park
Email Resume Here